This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: copying a million tiny files?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:47:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: copying a million tiny files?
- References: <email@example.com> <47294BE7.E195E110@dessent.net> <47294F77.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
I'm sorry Brian. We put up with allot from you but I think we have to
draw the line at heresy. What is the penalty for heresy around here
anyway? Expulsion? Flogging? Burning at the stake?
They all sound good! But we must make sure that whatever we choose is
Whatever it is, I think we need to make an example of Brian.
I agree! ;-)
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html