This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd and vista / business
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek_subs1 at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:41:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: sshd and vista / business
- References: <46D3B166.email@example.com>
Jim Kleckner wrote:
I've had various luck with getting sshd working with Vista.
Today, it was working for a while and then after some patch
updates stopped. Nothing seems to want to get it working again.
The event log says this:
sshd: PID 2532: fatal: recv_rexec_state: ssh_msg_recv failed
Connections to port 22 do work, though so it isn't a firewall issue
(which is turned off for this testing).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html