This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssh not reporting the correct errorlevel
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:07:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: openssh not reporting the correct errorlevel
- References: <20070827115523.AWF95381@mp6.mc.surewest.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:55:23AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>Here are the command sequence I ran on Windows 2003 x86 SP2 servers (delhi is the hostname)
>C:\>ssh delhi hostname
>C:\>ssh delhi net
>The syntax of this command is:
>NET [ ACCOUNTS | COMPUTER | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP | HELP |
> HELPMSG | LOCALGROUP | NAME | PAUSE | PRINT | SEND | SESSION |
> SHARE | START | STATISTICS | STOP | TIME | USE | USER | VIEW ]
>The errorlevel returned from the second command should be "1" instead of "0". Tectia ssh is reporting the correct errorlevel but Cygwin openssh is not. The DLL version I am using is: cygwin1.dll version 1005.4..0
So, either use Tectia ssh (whatever that is) or investigate:
FYI, the above version does not represent a valid cygwin version number.
The information at the above page will show you how to report a problem
that will provide the version number and other useful information.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html