This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using cygwin bash shell with NT Emacs, path is not setup perfectly
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at math dot cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:27:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using cygwin bash shell with NT Emacs, path is not setup perfectly
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/25/2007 8:30 PM, Eric Lilja wrote:
Ok, it seems that /etc/profile is not read when I start cygwin bash
using M-x shell and I think that may be a problem.
I can't find the earlier message(s) in this thread, so I'm not sure of
the context. But you might be able to solve your problem by customizing
the emacs variable explicit-bash-args to include "-l" or "--login".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html