This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using cygwin bash shell with NT Emacs, path is not setup perfectly
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 02:30:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Using cygwin bash shell with NT Emacs, path is not setup perfectly
- References: <email@example.com>
Eric Lilja wrote:
Ok, it seems that /etc/profile is not read when I start cygwin bash
using M-x shell and I think that may be a problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html