This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Possible error in http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:01:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: Possible error in http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 24 August 2007 15:21, Keith Christian wrote:
> This line in http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html seems to have an error:
> gcc -o myprog myprog.ca -L./ -lmydll
> It seems it should be:
> gcc -o myprog myprog.c -L./ -lmydll
> Using "myprog.c" instead of "myprog.ca" allows it to compile to an .EXE which
> executes successfully.
Wow, that's gone un-noticed for 4 years, 8 months...!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html