This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mmroff is installed with a bad path to perl after installing groff
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:34:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: mmroff is installed with a bad path to perl after installing groff
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 04:48:31PM -0500, Mike Burns wrote:
>mmroff is a perl script that is installed along with groff.
>I'm not sure if cygwin setup is supposed to detect dependencies, but
>it doesn't realize that perl is required.
>After installing perl, the path to the perl interpreter is incorrect
>in the mmroff script.
>I'm also not sure if this is the responsibility of cygwin or groff
>but the mmroff script tries to find perl in /usr/local/bin instead of
I need to make a new release of groff. It seems to be using the correct
path to perl now.
I'll release a new version over the weekend.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html