This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A problem with setup.exe (?)
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:41:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: A problem with setup.exe (?)
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0708211252160.380@homepc>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> So the question is: Should setup give a warning that the lst.gz file
> was corrupted, suggesting to remove it?
> But perhaps, the simplest solution should be to remove the 'Cancel' button
> from setup...
Thanks for the report. Setup should neither fail to clean up after
itself when interrupted, nor crash and burn when trying to read invalid
input. I'll add it to the todo list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html