This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pinfo 0.6.9-1
- From: "Rodrigo Medina" <rodmedina at cantv dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:40:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pinfo 0.6.9-1
- Reply-to: rodmedina at cantv dot net
I have just updated pinfo-0.6.9-1.
I have found the following wrong behavior (I don't know if it was also
present in previous versions):
Words that are emphasized as `word' appear again at the start of the same
or the following ones, substituting the correct text.
The behavior is independent of the kind of terminal. I have tried
rxvt, putty, xterm, and the Windows command.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html