This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problem building GCC on Cygwin on Vista
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:04:59 +0100
- Subject: RE: Problem building GCC on Cygwin on Vista
- References: <03ca01c7e296$3698e4f0$0600a8c0@ze4427wm>
On 19 August 2007 20:22, Aaron Gray wrote:
> On building GCC on Vista I am getting a permissions error on building 'intl'
> with 'libintl.h' being unaccessable.
> Any insights or help welcomed,
Welcome to the Cywin Package List:
Do you have libintl.h installed? It's in the gettext package:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html