This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:50:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- Openpgp: url=hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
- References: <B50F109416F6447CA5D502E23FA56419@FAMILYROOM>
Michael Grand wrote:
> I installed openssl097 and it works. Thanks for the help.
So it was an error in the (setup) installation database.
> There is still a problem where exim will not act as an outgoing SMTP
> server unless I add everyone's IP to relay_from_hosts, but since this is
> not an exim mailing list, I'm not expecting support on this problem.
Best way is to tell users to configure their clients to use authentication, then
you don't need to add any IP and it allows roaming clients.
> Thank you again for your help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html