This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount API in next perl
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:54:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: mount API in next perl
- References: <46BF64BB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 09:51:23PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
> I'm just writing some mount API functions for the next perl-5.10.0, which
> will probably be out in September.
> Maybe someone wants to comment.
> BTW: A /proc/mounts fhandler would be fine sooner or later. No big deal, but
> I'll get no allowance from my new company to write such a patch.
> Returns an array of [mnt_dir, mnt_fsname, mnt_type, mnt_opts].
> Note: The cygwin setmntent()/getmntent() iterator ignores its arguments,
> there's no /etc/fstab, /etc/mtab.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html