This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: White screen & can't amend buffer size
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: gags_78 <mark dot gargan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:57:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: White screen & can't amend buffer size
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, gags_78 wrote:
> Hey folks,
> I installed cygwin on my local machine there recently. before
> when I used cygwin I got the black screen with green cygwin icon that
> denoted it in the taskbar.
> Now I get the following.
> It also means that i can't amend the vertical screen buffer size so I
> only have about 300 lines.
> Does anyone know how I can get around this? It's a second hand machine
> here in work. I've re-installed cygwin twice now.
The icon says "rxvt". Looking at the man page would be instructive.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html