This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is this information indicated that I have installed sshd successfully?
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:31:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Is this information indicated that I have installed sshd successfully?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com, le Thu 02 Aug 2007 17:24:33 -0400, a écrit :
> 7. ssh localhost asked me passphrase for key and also show a fingerprint
> I input the passord XXX0091
> logged in
> 8. I used another computer which has installed putty before
> type my Server Ip address: 152.X.XXX.XX (x is number)
> 9. network timeout. cannot log on
Maybe you just have a firewall that filters out port 22?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html