rcp doesn't work because of my UIDs?

Here's my current situation:
I use PuTTY to access a UNIX box from my Windows box, and I want to be
able to rcp from that UNIX box onto a Windows 2003 Server box, with
Cygwin as it's porting system to UNIX.  All RPC commands work, but when
I use rcp, I have to do it in the format of rcp test.txt
username@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/home/ and I have to find some way to be able
to drop that username part.

So after talking to another person on the mailing list, we determined
that I can't rcp using just the host's IP because of the difference in
UIDs. When I found the UIDs of the computers, I found the UNIX UID to be
0, and Windows UID to be 500.    Do you guys think that this is the
cause?  If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!
Adrian