Re: failed to build from source

On Jul 27, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Brian Dessent wrote:

You *really* do not want to do that.

Indeed not, but since I had already done it, I thought I would report to ensuing failure for the benefit of someone else.

To fix the error, install the missing libraries.  Though it indicates
some kind of configury error that it would try to link against -liconv
if required libs are missing.

This is the problem to which I wanted to draw attention.

Regards,

Zooko