This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated chere-0.8-1
- From: "Dave Kilroy" <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:44:12 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated chere-0.8-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The chere package has been updated to 0.8-1
chere is a tool to manage context menu items for starting shells from
Windows Explorer. See the man page for detailed instructions.
* xterm invoked with /usr/X11R6/bin in the path. This allows it to
find various DLLs it requires.
* DISPLAY always specified with xterm. By default DISPLAY will be set
to :0. This can be overridden by the -d option. Use "-d env" to read
DISPLAY from the Windows environment.
* Man page now gzipped.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html