This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: default Makefile path
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:02:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: default Makefile path
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
When using make under cygwin (which I am using for the first time) I have to
use the -f Makefile option otherwise it says:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
do I have to set some environment variable so that I can just type 'make'?
If I have a file called Makefile in the cwd and do
make finds it just fine...and you don't have to do any special
configuration for it to work either. You need to read the problem report
guidelines on cygwin.com and rewrite your question according to what
it says. Simply not enough information to help you as it is now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html