This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using a secondary install of gcc/g++ binutils
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:36:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using a secondary install of gcc/g++ binutils
- References: <C292B07A.7D5Femail@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/11/2007, Brian Dantes wrote:
As an aside, is object code and libraries generated by MinGW gcc/g++ 3.4.2
(the latest stable release, I believe) fully compatible with Cygwin's
gcc/g++ 3.4.4 code generated in -mno-cygwin?
You mean object code-wise? Yes. Cygwin is building Win32 executables, just
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html