This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lapack/lapack-3.0-5-src package not shown by setup.exe
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:11:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: lapack/lapack-3.0-5-src package not shown by setup.exe
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Claudius Schnörr" wrote:
> the setup-package-search on the web shows that clapack.h is part of the lapack/lapack-3.0-5-src package.
> However, this package is not shown by setup.exe so I cannot install it.
I think you misunderstand how -src packages work. You will never see a
package named foo-src in setup. foo-src means it's the source that was
used to build the foo package, and to select it you put a check in the
"Src" box of the 'foo' package. The file will be downloaded and
unpacked in /usr/src.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html