This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Processing A Script Too Slow under Cygwin
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:40:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Processing A Script Too Slow under Cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
* ilak1008 (Mon, 28 May 2007 00:17:25 -0700 (PDT))
> I tried running a script using both SFU & Cygwin. I noticed that processing a
> script in Cygwin is a lot slower as compared to using SFU.
Yes, about two times slower is reasonable.
> Is there a way to make the processing faster?
Yes, profile and optimise you script.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html