This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim patch
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:01:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: vim patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 15 03:43, Luca Masini wrote:
> The attached patch should solve the problem with symbolic links.
> For ex. when editing /etc/hosts we get the warning
> E303: Unable to open swap file for "hosts", recovery impossible
> See also
> The patch is against vim-7.0.223-1-src.tar.bz2
I saw that you've send this patch upstream list as well. Thanks!
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html