This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: scp doesn't copy - neither returns an error message
- From: "Thomas Wiedmann" <th dot wm at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:04:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: scp doesn't copy - neither returns an error message
- References: <email@example.com> <45FAC208.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <020101c767ec$0c454ec0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4607E3A6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <007401c77215$977b0510$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
WAG: Because it isn't cygwin ssh at all! I reckon it's probably some
version and if we'd been shown the cygcheck output we'd have seen the
"Duplicated DLLs problem".
What means: WAG?
What means 3PP? What is a 3 PP version?
What is the duplicated DDL's problem?
By the way (answer to previous question):
It's true, I installed the OpenSSH package some time ago; I cannot say any
more, when it was; so it may be no real Cygwin package. Nevertheless I
wonder, why there is a scp.exe, appearing that an scp command my run, but it
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html