Re: ls output still truncated

Chuck wrote:
I think it's actually something to do with the gmane interface that I
post to. I attach the files with Thunderbird but when they post to the
list, they end up being embedded. Apologies but there doesn't seem to be
any way for me to control that.

No, it's working right... your files are attached with whatever MIME type causes them to be 'previewed', which is The Right Way according to past discussion.

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"