svn on cygwin related problem.

Hello all,

I am using the svn package provided by cygwin (svn --help reports "version 1.4.2 (r22196) compiled Dec 2 2006, 14:28:55"), and I encountered the following problem while exporting the content of my Subversion repository.

In the repository, I have a directory T which contains another file called X.exe and a directory called X. When I export the content of the whole repository (svn export --force svn://localhost/trunk/PathToDirectoryT), the follwoing happens:

-the X.exe file gets exported correctly;
-when the the X directory would get exported, svn outputs the following error: "svn: 'X' exists and is not a directory"

It does not happen if I manually export first the X directory, and then the X.exe file, like:
svn export --force svn://localhost/trunk/PathToT/X
svn export --force svn://localhost/trunk/PathToT/X.exe

but the error happens if I export the X.exe file before the directory, i.e.:
svn export --force svn://localhost/trunk/PathToT/X.exe
svn export --force svn://localhost/trunk/PathToT/X
svn: 'Programmer' exists and is not a directory

which is the sequence of operations when the whole repository is exported. Is this a bug? Should I report it to cygwin or to tigri's subversion?

I am using Windows XP Professional, NTFS fs in both the server and the client computers.
Notice that the problem does not happen when the same sequence of actions are executed with the native win32 client provided by Tigris, so it should be a cygwin related problem only.

Greetings,
Luca