This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc?
- From: Brian Ford <Brian dot Ford at FlightSafety dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:18:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc?
- References: <20070131131337.GA17256@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> If we REALLY wanted to preserve -mno-cygwin, we could do so as a shell
> script wrapper for gcc but, personally, I think I'd rather just tell
> people to use the cross-compiler.
Why not just alias -mno-cygwin to -b i686-mingw?
Lead Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained crew...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html