This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Newly-installed bash 3.2.9-10 (cygwin 1.5.24-1) exits when I try to execute a program
- From: Glenn Serre <gaserre at spiresoftware dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:28:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: Newly-installed bash 3.2.9-10 (cygwin 1.5.24-1) exits when I try to execute a program
- References: <006d01c7436f$2105d650$030039c1@parker>
Christian Jullien wrote:
I installed a new version of cygwin yesterday, and find that bash starts
builtins seem to execute, but when I try the first command, cygwin exits
This is not related to the new bash version but related to new cygwin
As soon I installed this new version alone without bash or any other cygwin
package, my Windows X64 stopped to work for any cygwin command even if I run
gcc from cmd.exe. Reverting to 1.5.23 let my system work again.
Reverting to cygwin 1.5.23 worked.
Is someone working to fix this, or is this an opportunity for me to submit a
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html