This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SVN not working correctly...
I'm here to get help on Cygwin because I'm forced to use it by this program
that I need. >:-(
Now, this is what I did step by step...
1. Downloaded Cygwin from here: http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe
2. Installed it with "devel" set to Install and "wget" set to the latest
3. Downloaded the program from here: http://ps2dev.org/psp/Tools/Toolchain/
4. Extracted it (using WinZip, with folder names) to
5. Opened up a Cygwin shell and navigated to ~/psptoolchain (the root folder
inside the archive).
6. Typed in "svn update". I got those errors... :'(
I'm pretty sure the problem HAS to do with the line endings, because after I
changed all the files from \r\n to just \n it worked well, but then there
were more files complaining... There are endless folders, so I don't wanna
go through all of them... :-/
I'd like to keep trying that, one of my first C++ apps was one that changed
line endings, but guess what, I formatted and... wait, maybe I have it
backed up... I'll see if I can find that and make it iterate through all the
files. But tell me if there's anything wrong with the steps.
Christopher Faylor-8 wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 07:09:08PM -0800, Leo28C wrote:
>>ARGH, Linux and anything to do with it makes me SO mad... >:(
> Then what in the world are you doing here?
> Go away!
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/SVN--not-working-correctly...-tf3018143.html#a8398398
Sent from the Cygwin Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html