This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SVN not working correctly...
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:25:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: SVN not working correctly...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 01/15/2007, René Berber wrote:
> I asked on a PSP coding form and they suggested to reinstall, so I tried
Yep, reinstall, reboot, reboot, reboot, and see if that helps... ;-)
love all those "experts" posting to user groups?
I may be wrong, by the way.
That's OK. If you are, you can always re-install and reboot a couple of
dozen times. I'm sure that will make you right. ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html