This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:24:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have a dos format file containing a shell script that works fine on
1.5.12. After upgrading to 1.5.23, the script fails. If I convert it to
Unix format, it works fine with 1.5.23, but I'm wondering what changed.
Cygwin mounts are the same; what else could be different?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html