This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Link windows DLL with Cygwin application?? Urgent!!
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:27:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Link windows DLL with Cygwin application?? Urgent!!
- References: <loom.20070110T074522firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am quite new to Cygwin. I am trying to compile my linux application under
Cygwin running on Win XP. I need to link my application to a third party DLL.
I don't have the source codes for the DLL. How do i do it?
LoadLibrary()/GetProcAddress() doesn't work?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html