This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
can't start sshd
- From: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:10:28 -0600
- Subject: can't start sshd
- Reply-to: worwor at bellsouth dot net
After a clean reinstall of cygwin from the web and copying my old HOME
directory to the new installation, I can no longer start sshd.
Never mind. I must have previously selected the nondefault value of
"no" for "allow privilege separation?" in ssh-host-config, without
recording that fact in my installation notes.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html