This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
having problems with getting Up and Runnign
- From: "Morgan Gangwere" <0 dot fractalus at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:26:17 -0700
- Subject: having problems with getting Up and Runnign
i have been using cygwin for some time now and found a problem.
i installed irssi with cygwin static and have now decided to run real cygwin.
here is hte proccess i went through:
1. install irssi
2. use irssi
3. decide I want real cygwin
4. download and Install cygwin (setting the install path to C:\cygwin\
and the temp to C:\cygtemp\ )
4. uninstall irssi
5. attempt to use cygwin
when I run Cygwin.bat i get the following:
"Bash: Bash - command not found"
aparrently, from what i have seen is that bash runs itself in order to
check variables and to run ~/.bashrc
this is a problem apparently related to the process that i used
how do i fix this?
"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html