This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: spawn doesn't return for non-cygwin programs (and also is unbreakable)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:39:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: spawn doesn't return for non-cygwin programs (and also is unbreakable)
- References: <45903C5C.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 04:02:20PM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>I recently tripped over the following problem: If a non-cygwin
>program gets started by cygwin's spawnvp() the spawn doesn't return
>until the started program returns.
Should be fixed in the latest snapshot. Thanks for the test case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html