Re: 1.5.21-1: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2000 SP4)

And after all that I forgot to manually strip the email address from the
attribution line on that last mail (luckily it appears to be a fictional,
pre-munged address):

On November 8, 2006, Dan Harkless wrote:
> On November 8, 2006, Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@...> wrote:

The thing is, I'm not willing to globally configure my mailer to not use the
email address on the attribution line, and it's non-trivial to get it to
only do that when responding to this list.

Best way of preventing this problem, of course, would be to just get the
archiver to munge email addresses in the body.  It could potentially use a
regular expression to look for things that appear to be attribution lines,
if we wanted to be conservative and not munge everything in the body that
merely looks like an email address.  I like the way Google Groups and some
other archivers do it, though, where it just goes ahead and munges
everything in the body looking like an email address, but you can click on
those munged addresses and perform a CAPTCHA for the unexpurgated versions.

--
Dan Harkless
http://harkless.org/dan/