This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please test the latest developer's snapshot
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:46:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please test the latest developer's snapshot
- References: <20061102224831.GA8323@calimero.vinschen.de>
>>>>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> The latest developer snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ contains
> a couple of patches which are supposed to get Cygwin running better on
> the upcoming Windows Vista.
> The important change here is a slightly different memory allocation
> scheme. I'd like to hear if this version still runs fine on all OSes,
> not only on Vista so I'd appreciate some feedback in terms of memory
> allocation problems. Please look for messages as "fixup_mmap_after_fork
> failed", "couldn't allocate heap", stuff like that.
No problems so far. Running on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html