This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is "inetd" usable with cygwin?
- From: "Svend Sorensen" <ssorensen at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:50:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Is "inetd" usable with cygwin?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/24/06, Dave Down wrote:
So, is "inetd" not usable with cygwin or is there somewhere that I can read
about how to set it up? Does it conflict with windows network services? I
can start the windows telnet server and log in from another computer that
way and the Xwindows features of cygwin are working fine, so I'd expect the
others like "ftpd" should be usable too.
See /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/inetutils-1.3.2.README for instuctions on
installing the inetd service.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html