RE: Subversion 1.4

David Rothenberger wrote:
> I successfully built it with the attached patch. I haven't
> actually used it yet, since some other tools I use don't
> yet support 1.4, but it passed all tests except the ruby
> tests.

Thanks. I'll give it a try. I meanwhile found an earlier post
that recommended "./configure --disable-shared" for a previous
version. This does allow my build to complete, although I get
many errors from "make check":

[...]
Running all tests in target-test.py...success
Running all tests in getopt_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in basic_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in commit_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in update_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in switch_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in prop_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in schedule_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in log_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in copy_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in diff_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in export_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in externals_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in merge_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in revert_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in stat_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in trans_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in autoprop_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in blame_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in special_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in svnadmin_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in svnlook_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in svnversion_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in utf8_tests.py...success
Running all tests in history_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in lock_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in cat_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in import_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in svnsync_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in authz_tests.py...FAILURE
Running all tests in changes-test.exe...success
[...]

gsw