This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash shell globbing not working anymore
- From: Andy Telford <blaahmailing at yahoo dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: bash shell globbing not working anymore
Has any experienced this?
- "ls" works but "ls *" returns "ls: *: No such file or directory"
- same if I just use the shell builtin "echo *" just returns "*"
I am up to date with the latest versions of everything. I had to fix up the line endings in my .bash_profile/.bashrc file to follow the unix conventions with the recent bash update but otherwise haven't changed anything,
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 J3RSF41 1.5.19(0.150/4/2) 2006-01-16 15:01 i686 Cygwin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html