This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: updated bash to latest 3.1.17(8)-release; startup has errors now
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:53:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: updated bash to latest 3.1.17(8)-release; startup has errors now
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"DePriest, Jason R." wrote:
> I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or if not,
> what I can check out or examine to fix it.
I've also got this problem with "make" saying "target pattern contains
no `%'", anybody got an idea what's up with that?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html