This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: downgrading make version
- From: "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:19:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: downgrading make version
- References: <BAY106-F10C40BC527CDEAD0623DF1AF350@phx.gbl>
If you are interested in downgrading to get dos driver letter specification
to work. (i.e. c:/foo/bar.) Please try the patched version of make 3.81.
Please report back to this list if you have any issues with this version
At 02:21 PM 9/10/2006, Amit Partani wrote:
>The make version installed in my cygwin is GNU make 3.81. Can someone tell me how can I downgrade it to GNU make 3.80.
>Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html