EGSnrc & cygwin

Hi,

I am trying to install and run EGSnrc and Cygwin on my Windows XP machine
following a document by Brian Wilfley back in April 2003 and am not having
any luck.  Is there an updated installation document to install and run?
Thanks!

Kayla

Kayla N. Kielar

University of Florida

Department of Nuclear and Radiological Engineering

202 Nuclear Sciences Center

PO Box 118300

Gainesville, FL  32611

(352) 392-1401 ext. 336

ALRADS - Advanced Laboratory for Radiation Dosimetry Studies

Website:  alrads.nre.ufl.edu