This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mount networkdrive (a hafe solution)
- From: "Florian (flobee)" <flobee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:54:31 +0200
- Subject: mount networkdrive (a hafe solution)
is there any "offical" solution to mount network drives?
i'm confused about several messages i found in the lists and google
so, i can do with only one "but":
i can mount networkdrives local or remote when _not_ using public key
1) ssh login without privat/public key
2) bash> net use driveletter: \\\\host\\sambasharename /USER:smbuser smbpass
eg.: "net use s: \\\\192.168.1.11\\share /USER:share pass"
if remote login is the same as for the samba login this must be fine:
"net use s: \\\\192.168.1.11\\share"
3) bash>mount (and you have s: mounted)
but only for this ssh session! :-(
but this is ok for me :-)
question: when login remotly: where can i start a script to do this
automaticly ? .bashrc ?
note: is there any ntp for cygwin list?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html