This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem using ftp with rxvt
- From: "Charles D. Russell" <worwor at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:58:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem using ftp with rxvt
- Reply-to: worwor at bellsouth dot net
Thanks. You provided several solutions to my problem.
Try searching for "bin/script\b" on the Cygwin package
Is the syntax for the Cygwin package search described somewhere?
I don't know the meaning of \b.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html