This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:10:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- References: <44C6C63E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44C83470.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 26 21:35, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> According to John and Holly Klug on 7/25/2006 7:32 PM:
> > It would still be nice if cygwin "find" supported junctions.
> cygwin "find" will only support junctions if the underlying cygwin is
> changed to support them, at which point all cygwin programs that do
> traversal will do so at the same time.
Can anybody explain to me what "supporting junctions" is supposed to
mean in POSIX terms?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html