This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tar, win-path conversion bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:58:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: tar, win-path conversion bug
- References: <44C6C0B6.email@example.com> <44C8342A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 09:34:02PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>According to Linda Walsh on 7/25/2006 7:09 PM:
>>I think I've run into a bug concerning "tar" and the use of windows
>>format paths. It's not a bug that is difficult to work around, but it
>>still seems as though it is a bug that someone may wish to address (in
>>their spare time, of course :-).
>It's certainly not the highest priority on my list. I would just stick
>with POSIX paths.
What a crazy idea.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html