This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdbserver: Child terminated with signal = 5
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:55:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdbserver: Child terminated with signal = 5
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 10:25:13AM +0800, veinson.fu wrote:
>i use gdb6.4 for remote debug between windows-xp(gdb) and linux(gdbserver).
>the gdb of windows-xp is recompiled by gcc of cygwin and
>the gdbserver of linux is also recompiled on linux.
>but i occure two problems.
>1. when i set a breakpoint in my source-code(no multithread) at client, the
>target(gdbserver) receive one message that mean "Wrong sized register packet
>(expected 624 bytes, got 616)"
>2. when i set a breakpoint in my source-code(has two threads) at client, the
>target(gdbserver) receive one message that mean "Child terminated with
>signal = 0x5" and then Gdbserve exits.
>can somebody give me some help ?
It's not likely that anyone here will be able to help with gdb.
gdb has its own mailing list:
You should send a query there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html