This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:57:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- References: <44C3B50D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44C43665.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 10:54:29PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>John and Holly Klug wrote:
>>Is there a utility for cygwin that can list NTFS junction points?
>>Perhaps an option for find? I am interested in junctions that are not
>>on the same partition.
>No, there is no Cygwin utility that is conscious of junction points.
And that's basically because there isn't any linux utility that is conscious
of junction points.
Why do I get the feeling that people are consistently missing the point of
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html