This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:54:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?
- References: <44C3B50D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
John and Holly Klug wrote:
Is there a utility for cygwin that can list NTFS junction points?
Perhaps an option for find? I am interested in junctions that are not
on the same partition.
No, there is no Cygwin utility that is conscious of junction points.
It appears that junctions from sysinternals.com gets an invalid
instruction when run my Athlon XP machine.
As mentioned, that's an issue for the sysinternals folks.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html