This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: binutils: objdump does nothing
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:57:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: binutils: objdump does nothing
- References: <44C41616.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" wrote:
> objdump from binutils-20060709-1 does absolutely nothing; even running
> objdump without any arguments, which in 20050610-1 returns the help
> message, also does nothing. Of course, this breaks building shared
> libraries with libtool, which is how I discovered this problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html